Vintage Star Wars Toys For Sale. Mcfarlane Toys Corpse Bride. Big Boys Cool Toys
Vintage Star Wars Toys For Sale
- Star Wars is an American epic space opera franchise conceived by George Lucas. The first film in the franchise was originally released on May 25, 1977, by 20th Century Fox, and became a worldwide pop culture phenomenon, followed by two sequels, released at three-year intervals.
- Star Wars is an arcade game produced by Atari Inc. and released in 1983. The game is a first person space simulator, simulating the attack on the Death Star from the final act of ''''. The game is composed of 3D color vector graphics.
- This is a list of comic books set in the fictional Star Wars universe. Dark Horse Comics has owned the license to publish Star Wars comics exclusively since 1991.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- the oldness of wines
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Star Wars Imperial Forces Custom Action Figures
Here are some Custom Imperial Troops that I finished recently. I had been thinking about doing some generic bad guys for a long time and I finally found some Star Trek figures on clearance for $3 each. They aren't very good action figures, but they make for great Custom Fodder! From left to right, they are...
1. Captain Sulu: Began life as a 3 3/4 inch Star Trek Sulu figure. First I shaved off his starfleet badge and added the skirt and hat which were made out of sculpting clay. I glued on his belt, completely repainted him and added the rank badge and belt buckle last. He had a nice paint application on his face, so I decided not to mess with it and left his head the way it was. He's holding a clipboard/datapad behind his back.
2. Snowtrooper: I found this vintage Snowtrooper at a yard sale when I was a kid. His limbs were really yellowed and he was missing his buttcape and rifle. I added a little more detail to his chest armor and belt and completely repainted him. I wanted the paint details to incorperate parts from all the different incarnations of the Snowtrooper action figures. I couldn't find any suitable vinyl for his buttcape, so I just made one out of sculpty. I gave him a rifle and blaster from one of those "Clone Gear" lockers included with some of the newer SW figures.
3. Death Squad Commander: As far as I know, Kenner never made an actual "Death Star Trooper" in their vintage line. The closest thing was the "Death Squad Commander" who wore a gray suit instead of black. I don't think there is such a character in the original Star Wars movie. I think it may have just been a design flaw by Kenner. Eitherway, Kenner/Hasbro has not made a "Death Squad Commander" for the modern line of Star Wars toys, so I modeled this figure after the vintage one to add a little variety to my collection. He started out as a Scotty figure from the latest Star Trek line. I added cuffs around his forearms to make it look like he's wearing long gloves and then I repainted his whole body. It took me a couple of trys to get the Helmet right and I ruined Scotty's head in the process, so I used a different head from a cheapie generic figure. I made the Helmet out of sculpty. Once the head and helmet were painted, I put him together, glued on his belt and added the rank badges and belt buckles.
4. Imperial Officer: Began life as a Star Trek Pike figure. I painted him black and glued on his belt. Then I sculpted the hat and hair so it looks like it's flipping out from under the hat. I tried to model him after the Imperial Officer in the Detention Center of the first Death Star who asks "Where are you taking this...Thing?" Most of those guys had big sideburns and longer hair, since it was made in the 70's, and I think I did a good job representing that with this figure. I made his rank badge and belt buckle out of sculpty and glued them on last. As with all the Custom figures I make, I sprayed him with Testor's Dullcoat to even out the paint job and protect it.
Thanks for looking!
Star Wars: The Scavenging Sandpeople
R2-D2 hides in a small cave and watches as Luke is dragged down to the canyon floor by the Tusken Raiders. More members of the Sandpeople clan arrive and begin to rifle through the Landspeeder searching for valuables and useful tools.
I've been looking around for the new Target exclusive Landspeeder, but so far I don't think they've hit around my area. This is a POTF2 Landspeeder that I picked up at a garage sale for $5. It's basically a slightly retooled version of the the original Vintage Landspeeder, which I also have. If you don't have a Landspeeder, then I highly recommend you get one of them. It's just a great toy. They all have spring loaded wheels that can be raised and lowered to give the impression that it's actually floating. It's a pretty convincing gimmick. My hand-me-down Vintage Landspeeder was one of my favorite toys as a child and I'm still really fond of it.
best toys for 7 month old boys
hot toys hellboy 2
newest electronic toys
order bratz toys
best toys 2011 for girls
two year old toys for boys
big boys toys rc
old construction toys
2011 hottest toys for christmas