RETRO CHILDRENS TOYS. RC TRUCK TOYS.
Retro Childrens Toys
- Biologically, a child (plural: children) is generally a human between the stages of birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority.
- Artwork with a dominant theme of adolescent motifs. For the children.
- ex post facto: affecting things past; "retroactive tax increase"; "an ex-post-facto law"; "retro pay"
- Clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past
- Retro was the only EP (7") by Ultravox, then Ultravox!, released on February 10 1978. It was the last recording released by the band as Ultravox!. Also this was the last disc featuring original guitarist Stevie Shears, who left the band after its release.
- a fashion reminiscent of the past
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Toy TV I created for LA TOOL... they wanted a kid's TV to place the band pic in, but I wanted to customize it just a bit so I rebuilt it in Illustrator.
Looks just like the real thing, eh?
A little girl called Pinky
Illustration taken from "Sleepy Time Tales". Stories by Barbara Hayes ; pictures by Mary Brooks.
Published by Purnell, Maidenhead; 1979.
in car toys for toddlers
toys for children with autism
hot toys accessories
most popular toys for boys
children travel toys
good toys for autistic children
2011 top christmas toys
8 cool virtual desktop toys to download and play free