Military toys for boys. Bakugan toys in malaysia. 2011 best christmas toys.
Military Toys For Boys
- The armed forces of a country
- of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare; "military law"
- the military forces of a nation; "their military is the largest in the region"; "the military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A son
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- A male child or young man
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
For some reason I always harbor a special love for the photos with the particular defect that this photo has of light leasking in at the side. It gives them an interesting look and, if it's at all caused by photographer error, it's probably how all my photo's would have looked if I had lived in the early to mid 20th century. Anyhow, there's no information written on the reverse of this photo, but I can tell from the logo of the printing company (agfa-lupex) that it's German and either wartime or prewar , as agfa-lupex was a German photo developing company, which changed it's marking after the war to just "agfa". Before I discovered this, I would have estimated that it was postwar, just because of the woman's clothes, for some reason, they look more like a late 40's style to me, but, of course, I'm far from an expert. speaking of clothes, though, those are some very interesting, puffy, little shorts on the boy. The shot itself looks a bit off- center and it seems like there might be a clothesline or something of the like across the side of it. Perhaps a sibling of the boy took it to send to a father in the military?
Military kids get free toys
PORTSMOUTH, Va. - More than 1,000 toys sit perched in the gymnasium at Coast Guard Base Portsmouth, waiting for hundreds of military kids to pick them out Thursday, Mar. 25, 2010. The event was organized by the Toy Industry Foundation and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to give free toys to kids of military families. Each child, from infant to 10, was able to choose two toys. The event occured during National Boys & Girls Club Week 2010. (U.S. Coast Guard photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Andrew Kendrick)
best toys for babies 2011
two year old toys for boys
bakugan toys battle
bug toys for kids
hello kitty toys online
popular toys for 2 year old boys
kid trax ride on toys
how to make toys for kids